robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

greasedupdeafguy

Andouble said:
Marvin said:
Andouble said:
I'd tip Tevez to go, too.

You don't buy the Player of the Year to rotate him. You don't rotate our love Aguero. Balotelli good or bad will always play a lot under Mancini. Tevez will not sit on the bench and be happy as 4th striker.
Tevez started all the vital end of season games - even when not 100% fit

I know he did.
And yet Mancini still wants a new striker. An RVP or a Cavani doesn't replace Dzeko's spot on the bench.
Maybe mancinis lost faith in dzeko plus the reports tonight suggest bayern have agreed terms with him (probably not true I know) but if we do bring in a striker I can only see dzeko leaving.

Re: robin van persie

Who says Mancini wants a new striker?

The only doubt I have is whether Tevez is still looking for an exit. I hope not. Our attacking line up is immense and we'd be mad to change unless forced. Players will improve as understanding grows.

southern muppet said:
I agree that Dzeko out RVP in would still have to mean Tevez leaves. Put it this way, even with Tevez missing 75% of the season Dzeko still ended up not being happy with his lack of playing time. You think RVP would stand for a similar level?
If dzeko was performing then he would have started but he didn't take his chances.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Marvin said:
1 in 2 and no pens. As good as anyone
His overall play was poor though

His touch could be heavy/poor I'll give you that but his overall contribution was excellent. I think we'd really regret letting Edin go!

greasedupdeafguy said:
Andouble said:
Marvin said:
Tevez started all the vital end of season games - even when not 100% fit

I know he did.
And yet Mancini still wants a new striker. An RVP or a Cavani doesn't replace Dzeko's spot on the bench.
Maybe mancinis lost faith in dzeko plus the reports tonight suggest bayern have agreed terms with him (probably not true I know) but if we do bring in a striker I can only see dzeko leaving.

i would sell bayern a bucket of my turds, fuck bayern

Champions League experience could prove to be vital but then again, would only prove to be so if he's not in the physio's room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.