robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
carlos92 said:
Cartz said:
Don't know if it true he said it was defo and thought tell u what I was told. It been a boring transfer window for us all so what I got to lose ha ha ha. Defo not a RAG. About the anger I read to much on here to be blind that people don't get angry about it so cheers

At least you are honest. Just prepare yourself for dogs abuse if it does not happen.

We gave up on dogs abuse for Wums a long time ago, we like to put them out of their misery

BanHammer.jpg

The guy didn't even tweet that RVP would join on Thursday. He tweeted "RVP will go to Man City and (completely separate) Santi Cazorla to Arsenal will be complete by Thursday. I don't think this guy knows fuck all though.

Ducado said:
carlos92 said:
Cartz said:
Don't know if it true he said it was defo and thought tell u what I was told. It been a boring transfer window for us all so what I got to lose ha ha ha. Defo not a RAG. About the anger I read to much on here to be blind that people don't get angry about it so cheers

At least you are honest. Just prepare yourself for dogs abuse if it does not happen.

We gave up on dogs abuse for Wums a long time ago, we like to put them out of their misery

BanHammer.jpg

Roll on Thursday. It looks like the poster got his info from twitter.

maurizio said:
Agent what not also said City will balance wages and West Ham trying to sign Tevez..

They tried signing him on loan in January but got rebuffed. I don't seeing him suit Sam Allardyce's style of play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.