robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Should we sign van persie yes or no

nein non ne aan nani naa ochi lo iie aniyo aku nyet ni na cha fukin no

No. He's a ****. We don't need need him. Top class defender and De Rossi (and a couple promising youngsters) would do fine in this window.

only benefit in signing him would be to keep him away from the other prem teams...we've got a fine stable of strikers, two of whom seem to be able to read each other's mind as of late, and while rvp might be better than each of them individually, probably not worth upsetting the balance. while dzeko is probably at the back of the lot, his aerial threat (see qpr match) is still something plus he's still a class player....figure out a way to make sure he goes to italy and i think everyone ends up happy (everyone meaning rvp, juve, and our strikers)

so to answer the question: no

Top quality player and certainly better than at least two of our fantastic four strikers. However with that injury history and that attitude and with 30 just around the corner my gut instinct is no.

no.

centre back, fast wide player and creative midfield cover please...

I think a centre half is what we need more than anything. I've no problem with RVP, but we have enough world class strikers at the club already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.