Robinho crying?A

KingRuben

Amazing game from him today,love the kid!ive just got back from the game and turned on spn,and it has a cli[ of Robinho crying? what happened?

Didn't see him cry. If it was at the end of the game as he was walking off he was holding his head because he took a crack on the side of the head half a minute before full time.

Feed-The-Goat said:
i think its the end for elano thats why...did anyone see him huggin elano before he took a freekick? it might be elanos last game at eastland. i think thats why

Why would it be, he was very good today.

Robinho got a pretty nasty knock on his head in the last 2 minutes of the game in an arial challenge. I don't think he was crying tho but he was in pain.

Feed-The-Goat said:
i think its the end for elano thats why...did anyone see him huggin elano before he took a freekick? it might be elanos last game at eastland. i think thats why

yes that was quite funny,wern't they just joking around?

avoidconfusion said:
Feed-The-Goat said:

Why would it be, he was very good today.

Robinho got a pretty nasty knock on his head in the last 2 minutes of the game in an arial challenge. I don't think he was crying tho but he was in pain.

yeh i know,it wasnt that nasty from where i was and he looked like he had already pushed through the pain,it looked like from the clip that he was very emotional head in hands and everything,i agree with the ellano comment maybe that's why? he does look to be going,unless hes brilliant against Blackburn aswell on sunday

Feed-The-Goat said:

If Hughes is stupid enough to let Elano go after that performanc today then all I can say is good riddance to Hughes. I cannot see any manager not able to recognise the talents of Elano and what he can bring to the table.

DonnyCityLove said:
Feed-The-Goat said:

yes that was quite funny,wern't they just joking around?

it looked quite serious to me...abit emotional. id love elano to stay, but its nearly jan now, deals could be struck now. I think hughes has said time to go, which is a shame coz elano is great and we need to keep our best players

I saw that, but have no idea what it was about.

he seemed to be wincing more than anything.

Hope to god it wasnt an emotional fair well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.