Robinho: first barca then santos then barca now besiktas

The Fixer

polishing silva's boots whilst blagging Nando's he
What a whopper he is, whoring himself to anyone who'll take him......

Manchester City outcast Robinho keen to follow ex-Real Madrid coach Bernd Schuster to Besiktas
Brazilian admits lure of reunion...
By Matt Monaghan
11 Jun 2010 15:25:00

Manchester City reject Robinho has admitted he would like to link up with ex-Real Madrid coach Bernd Schuster at Besiktas.

The German was named as successor to Mustafa Denizli in the Istanbul side's hot-seat this week. He previously guided the Brazilian renegade in Madrid and the pair lifted the La Liga title in 2008.

Robinho's loan spell at Santos is set to expire after the World Cup and he declared he would like to end his Premier League nightmare with a switch to Turkey. Speaking to reporters, Robinho said: "If Schuster is there, I could go too."

Several obstacles stand in the way of the deal, however. A swap deal for Barcelona's Zlatan Ibrahimovic has already been mooted, while Besiktas would struggle to match his £160,000-a-week wage packet.

The Fixer said:
What a whopper he is, whoring himself to anyone who'll take him......

Manchester City outcast Robinho keen to follow ex-Real Madrid coach Bernd Schuster to Besiktas
Brazilian admits lure of reunion...
By Matt Monaghan
11 Jun 2010 15:25:00

Manchester City reject Robinho has admitted he would like to link up with ex-Real Madrid coach Bernd Schuster at Besiktas.

The German was named as successor to Mustafa Denizli in the Istanbul side's hot-seat this week. He previously guided the Brazilian renegade in Madrid and the pair lifted the La Liga title in 2008.

Robinho's loan spell at Santos is set to expire after the World Cup and he declared he would like to end his Premier League nightmare with a switch to Turkey. Speaking to reporters, Robinho said: "If Schuster is there, I could go too."
he is a fucking knob
Several obstacles stand in the way of the deal, however. A swap deal for Barcelona's Zlatan Ibrahimovic has already been mooted, while Besiktas would struggle to match his £160,000-a-week wage packet.

what makes me laugh, in 08/09 in a mediocre side, in 31 appearances, he scored 14 and had 5 assists, milners valutation is similar, but robinho is a floP/<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:35 pm --<br /><br />
Neville Kneville said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
he's hardly whoring himself, footballers get asked questions like these all the time, and journo's make them sound twice as bad. all he's said is "he could go".

You must really really love him. Trust me he's not worth it. You can do better.

No i just dont wear blue tinted specs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.