Robinho getting dropped?

monk1976

I know it seems like it could be the same old story regurgitated and i'm waiting on the abuse for putting it in, Daniel Taylor is obviously the same scumbag who wrote about us after the "impeccable" derby but there could be an element of truth in it. Has hughes only now been able to consider dropping robinho now he is in a (relative) position of security? I for one wouldnt be too concerned if we got a swap deal on for him in the summer

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/apr/01/robinho-mark-hughes-manchester-city" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009 ... ester-city</a>

the media are absolutely desperate for MH to elave Robinho out so they can then print stories regarding how unhappy the player is and how he wants to leave etc etc etc.............its a witch hunt.....

and what makes it worse is that some fans are falling for it!

MH has said Robbie is integral to his plans........

Its not just robbie that doesnt perform well away from home......a lot of the rest of the team dont

How many goals did torres score away from anfield last year.....i thikn i read it was 3....robbie has two....yet is geting murdered for it....

its his forst year in the prem and he has adapted very well and is making a huge effort to continue this......in the last game vs sunderland it was extremely noticeable how much he was tracking back and trying to tackle......i counted at least 3 successful ones in that as well...i believe this is affecting his game.......in the attacking sense.

as a cluba nd group of fans we need to stop jumpinig on the media bandwagon as we are playing straight into their hands....

lets just support the player

(Yawn) What a surprise, no quote, no source, no story.

How can people continually believe this garbage? Is there no credibility in sports journalism any more? It is a rehash of an old and sensational story that is full of speculation.

Incredible and utterly disappointing.

If we are going to drop players for poor form away from home, surely we would play the reserve team. Plus, Robbie has been improving away from home (the "journalist" would not know that as I bet he does not watch the matches), he was much improved against Sunderland.

simon23 said:
the media are absolutely desperate for MH to elave Robinho out so they can then print stories regarding how unhappy the player is and how he wants to leave etc etc etc.............its a witch hunt.....

Its not just robbie that doesnt perform well away from home......a lot of the rest of the team dont

How many goals did torres score away from anfield last year.....i thikn i read it was 3....robbie has two....yet is geting murdered for it....

its his forst year in the prem and he has adapted very well and is making a huge effort to continue this......in the last game vs sunderland it was extremely noticeable how much he was tracking back and trying to tackle......i counted at least 3 successful ones in that as well...i believe this is affecting his game.......in the attacking sense.

as a cluba nd group of fans we need to stop jumpinig on the media bandwagon as we are playing straight into their hands....

Spot on. It's not the first time I've said this.

blue1969 said:
simon23 said:

Spot on. It's not the first time I've said this.

Agreed. Robinho will be a City legend and they hate it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.