Robinho getting dropped?

simon23 said:
the media are absolutely desperate for MH to elave Robinho out so they can then print stories regarding how unhappy the player is and how he wants to leave etc etc etc.............its a witch hunt.....

and what makes it worse is that some fans are falling for it!

MH has said Robbie is integral to his plans........

Its not just robbie that doesnt perform well away from home......a lot of the rest of the team dont

How many goals did torres score away from anfield last year.....i thikn i read it was 3....robbie has two....yet is geting murdered for it....

its his forst year in the prem and he has adapted very well and is making a huge effort to continue this......in the last game vs sunderland it was extremely noticeable how much he was tracking back and trying to tackle......i counted at least 3 successful ones in that as well...i believe this is affecting his game.......in the attacking sense.

as a cluba nd group of fans we need to stop jumpinig on the media bandwagon as we are playing straight into their hands....

lets just support the player

100% agree, Robbie is going to be a massive hit with us and we all no it and behind the scenes they can see it building. The best thing we can do as fans is support our player who is the subject of the medias verbal diaharria.

When/if we buy another big name in the summer then it will be the two of them and so the story will continue as we get more world reknowned players. Look how the media attacked Real Madrid during their Galacticos period.

I'm "aware" of a couple of tabloid journo's and if they told you it was pissing down outside you'd make sure you wore your holiday t-shirt and shorts.

They write speculative conjecture at best-utter shite at worst.

Don't buy it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.