Robinho MOTD

To be fair, I can see where Mat is coming from. When players at other clubs (Smith and Shrek at Vermin Towers), we all class it as being very fake/false.

jimharri said:
To be fair, I can see where Mat is coming from. When players at other clubs (Smith and Shrek at Vermin Towers), we all class it as being very fake/false.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Robinho loves city because he's the centre of attention as opposed to at a bigger club like chelsea where he would have had to compete with Drogba. Lampard etc.

I think that's part of the reason he's enjoying himself so much and playing so well.

bluemoon05 said:
Robinho loves city because he's the centre of attention as opposed to at a bigger club like chelsea where he would have had to compete with Drogba. Lampard etc.

I think that's part of the reason he's enjoying himself so much and playing so well.

And that's the reason why i don't think he should he should do the badge kissing thing. He's better than that.

mat said:
bluemoon05 said:

And that's the reason why i don't think he should he should do the badge kissing thing. He's better than that.
Better than what? are you saying he is too good to do that, kiss the badge? The man looks like he loves it here i love him top player we should be glad

I don't mind him kissing the badge -it shows us that he wants to celebrate and that he loves the club.

Anything's better than Robbie Keanes cartwheels ffs - now that is annoying!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.