Robinho spat on?

I could never condone that sort of behaviour , If the prick who spat at robinho is found and identified he'll be banned alongside anyone involved in racist chants .... they are scum and should never be allowed into a football stadium again , As an Everton fan , I'll apologise for this , I love a little banter or a wind up , it's part of the game , of going to support your team , but not gobbing at someone , ..be assured , the majority of Everton fans feel this way so don't stereotype us .... I mean most of us do have jobs and I've never nicked even a Mars Bar , never mind a stereo !

Obviously it is not all of the fans as every group has a few bad apples somewhere in the barrel but behaviour like this deems those responsible complete and utter fucking pricks! I have a few ideas about how to deal with dispicable humab beings anyhow!

Hello everyone.

I can see you're all upset about this but please calm down.

Lastly, as ever when you visit, there was a wonderful display of moustaches and gola sportswear in the away end. You really are quite a strange bunch

1qwerty said:
I could never condone that sort of behaviour , If the prick who spat at robinho is found and identified he'll be banned alongside anyone involved in racist chants .... they are scum and should never be allowed into a football stadium again , As an Everton fan , I'll apologise for this , I love a little banter or a wind up , it's part of the game , of going to support your team , but not gobbing at someone , ..be assured , the majority of Everton fans feel this way so don't stereotype us .... I mean most of us do have jobs and I've never nicked even a Mars Bar , never mind a stereo !
Nice one mate
We have a few bad eggs this side as well mate
I think all club have them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.