Robinho

SamTheGuru

Team supported
MCFC OK
How poor was he last night? He was just happy to get rid of any doubts I had over getting City getting rid of him. I lost count of the amount of times he pointlessly gave the ball away. Not once did he make an effort to get the ball back. Pointless player, what a waste of talent. He floats around like a fairy.

On the other hand I thought Seedorf was impressive last night and easily man of the match. It is amazing how nimble he is at 34 years of age.

SamTheGuru said:
How poor was he last night? He was just happy to get rid of any doubts I had over getting City getting rid of him. I lost count of the amount of times he pointlessly gave the ball away. Not once did he make an effort to get the ball back. Pointless player, what a waste of talent. He floats around like a fairy.

On the other hand I thought Seedorf was impressive last night and easily man of the match. It is amazing how nimble he is at 34 years of age.
Said a similar thing to my lad while watching the game, I don't understand what makes him such a big name, offers nothing to Milan from what I saw, in the same way he did for us, a real fraud a name nothing more built up by the media

He was central to nearly every good thing Milan did on the attacking front. Examples include the one touch flick to set up Pato's shot, the exchange with Ibra near the end to set up his own shot which was blocked, his corners which were consistently good, his shot that ended up being cleared off the line, shot that forced finger tip save from Gomes and nearly resulted in a goal..probably even more I'm not thinking of. He's a great player.

Hes shit. Just because he was the 1st big name we got some people just got it into their head that he was a top player. Hes a decent player but thats it. Hes in the right league for an overrated player because the Italian league is shocking these days.

Breaker said:
He was central to nearly every good thing Milan did on the attacking front. Examples include the one touch flick to set up Pato's shot, the exchange with Ibra near the end to set up his own shot which was blocked, his corners which were consistently good, his shot that ended up being cleared off the line, shot that forced finger tip save from Gomes and nearly resulted in a goal..probably even more I'm not thinking of. He's a great player.

Poor attitude though. He just wants to play for Brazil.

If Santos could offer him the salary AC Milan do then he'd jump ship in a second and use them to help keep fit for International Matches.

Breaker said:

You are kidding right? He completely scuffed his shot on goal in the first half. A player of that "supposed" level should have seen the block coming in and dummied the ball before shooting. Just because he plays 1 or 2 half decent passes in the entire game when Milan were on the front foot does not make him a great player. The forced finger save from Gomes at the end of the second half was the only impressive thing he showed in the entire game for me and even that was going over! He was irritating me so much with his inability to pressure when he did not have the ball. Are you not forgetting the countless amount of times he would try and fail over and over again to thread the ball aimlessly through a wall of Spurs players. He gave away possession so many times for no reason whatsoever. If he is a "great" player, what on earth does that make Tevez and Silva?

he did more last night than the last time he played at spurs when we lost 3 - 0,and he was shocking, still not world class , good for brazil and a handfull of home games for whoever he plays for, no good away from home, like other poster said bit like a fairy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.