Robinio speaks

bluebean

there we go...

robinho's own website!! no rift it was agreed he could leave and he is commited wants to be leading goal scorer in league!!

gone home to sort family problems but will play against newcastle and is training while in brazil!!

was cheering for kaka and is upset but believes in project and hopes we can sign another big star!!

hope thats the truth and if so thank fuck for that!!

source: SSN and robbies website

Re: there we go...

If it wasn't City, no-one woulda gived a shit.

Like when the Africans disappear after the Nations cup for 3 months.

I know i decided not to have ssn on today but decided to whilst having tomato soup for lunch.

Robinhio has said on his website that he ASKED for leave to sort family problems, he didn't storm out, he is VERY HAPPY at Manchester City and wants to be the leading premier league top scorer. He looks forward to a bright future and big signings. He will be back in Tenerife in few days.

Make of it what you will but i feel a little bit better now! Go RobbY.......

Right ! can we please delete those shitty posts slagging our robinho?. he loves us and i never fucking doubted him.

fuckin get in there.
looking good again me thinks.
1.our best player is fully committed
2. hughes got his man in bellamy (lets get behind him)
3. de jong signing imminent
4. showed our ambitions with kaka
5. more signings will be here come 2nd feb

all looking good, coz was seriously worried about robinho

I pray to god (didnt work with kaka however) that this is true. I believe robbie loves the fans and has faith in the project. Robinho = El Rey :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.