Rochdale 2015/16

Good luck to them.

if I had to choose a lower league club (if we're not in it lol) then it would be Bury, but it's goood to see another local club doing well.

Come on the dale

Rochdale or Bury for me. They're League One at best without sufficient improvements to the infrastructure but still a harmless club.

Start the thread and they lose today. Typical Dale. Whenever I'm in Manchester and I can't get to the away match, I have my fingers crossed that Rochdale are at home. My lower league side since the times of Fifa 05 or there abouts. Grant Holt, Adam Le Fondre, Rickie Lambert......they've had quite a few decent-ish strikers come through for a League 1/2 side.

I actually went to see their game with Peterborough on the opening day of the season and they have the makings of a very good team. Quite a few youngsters coming through who look to have a bit of talent, Callum Camps is one to keep an eye on in particular.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.