Rochdale Votes......

djelanomcfc

Well-Known Member
Joined
3 Jun 2009
Messages
2,653
I did not even know this party existed anymore but over 2000 people in Rochdale have voted for The National Front. (second biggest swing percentage in Rochdale)
 

Blue Smarties

Well-Known Member
Joined
10 Aug 2008
Messages
25,713
Re: Rochdale Vote National Front.....

"The NF welcomes ALL White patriots to this site"

I stopped reading.
 

djelanomcfc

Well-Known Member
Joined
3 Jun 2009
Messages
2,653
Re: Rochdale Vote National Front.....

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/election2010/results/constituency/d71.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/election ... cy/d71.stm</a>

I dont know what is going on there but if you type in Rochdale on the search box showing the map it comes up with the votes in THAT area.
 

MCFCTrick

Well-Known Member
Joined
19 Apr 2008
Messages
9,554
Location
Marland
Team supported
Citeh
Re: Rochdale Vote National Front.....

djelanomcfc said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/election2010/results/constituency/d71.stm

I dont know what is going on there but if you type in Rochdale on the search box showing the map it comes up with the votes in THAT area.
500+ people also voted for Islam Zinda Baad Platform Party

Another party that i did not know existed.

They are the asian equivalent of the BNP......they want 'full Sharia Law' for the UK and banning of Alcohol and Homosexuality here too.....according to the lovely leaflet they put through my door.....so people are kicking back (in their eyes) by voting BNP/NF here.....
 

djelanomcfc

Well-Known Member
Joined
3 Jun 2009
Messages
2,653
Re: Rochdale Vote National Front.....

Gaudino said:
djelanomcfc said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/election2010/results/constituency/d71.stm

I dont know what is going on there but if you type in Rochdale on the search box showing the map it comes up with the votes in THAT area.
500+ people also voted for Islam Zinda Baad Platform Party

Another party that i did not know existed.

They are the asian equivalent of the BNP......they want 'full Sharia Law' for the UK and banning of Alcohol and Homosexuality here too.....according to the lovely leaflet they put through my door.....so people are kicking back (in their eyes) by voting BNP/NF here.....

Ah i see.
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
rochdale is full of twats.

i've known that for 33 years. the ugliest town in the UK
 

Blue Mist

Well-Known Member
Joined
14 Aug 2005
Messages
25,795
And this is why we must NEVER have proportional representation, It is all very well the Liberals banging on about it, coming 3rd every election they are bound to BUT these extremist parties, BNP, Islamist etc etc will get enough votes to ensure they get seats in Parliment and from their spout their hatred.
 

BingoBango

Well-Known Member
Joined
30 Sep 2008
Messages
3,987
Location
It's in the air for you and me
Blue Mist said:
And this is why we must NEVER have proportional representation, It is all very well the Liberals banging on about it, coming 3rd every election they are bound to BUT these extremist parties, BNP, Islamist etc etc will get enough votes to ensure they get seats in Parliment and from their spout their hatred.

Not if there's a threshold like in most countries which use a mixed FPTP/PR system, such as Germany. It means that a party needs to get a certain percentage of the overall vote - usually 5% - to stop all the tiny parties coming in and ensure that government is workable. It also keeps out the fringe maniacs who will never gain enough votes to get in.
 

Don't have an account?

Register now!
Top
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.