Rock's greatest guitar solos

There are many versions of The Supernatural by Peter Green. This is the earliest version from the Bluesbreakers album A Hard Road 1967. Some may be better, certainly longer, but this illustrates Greens reputation as 'Mr Less is More'. Haunting.

He's brilliant. Perhaps the most underrated guitarist I can think of but not the best I've seen live: Blackmore and Van Halen are the best I've witnessed and I've seen most of the guys mentioned on this thread - from Angus to Zappa.

Van Halen - when he (finally) came back over here with Hagar at the NEC I have to say the gig” passed by me” a bit (and no, I wasn’t on the grog!), in fact I can barely remember a single thing about the show, but I would have loved to witness him in his late 70s prime!

Reactions: OB1
Van Halen - when he (finally) came back over here with Hagar at the NEC I have to say the gig” passed by me” a bit (and no, I wasn’t on the grog!), in fact I can barely remember a single thing about the show, but I would have loved to witness him in his late 70s prime!

You won't be surprised to know that I saw Van Halen every time they played in the UK from supporting Sabbath to Van Hagar's last tour via the real Van Halen at Donnington. Went to four dates on their 1980 Invasion. Also, saw them at Madison Sq Garden in 1981 and in New Jersey on first reformation tour with Dave.

Oh and when it comes to great guitar solos, Eddie's on Wacko Jacko's Beat It is hard to beat.

You won't be surprised to know that I saw Van Halen every time they played in the UK from supporting Sabbath to Van Hagar's last tour via the real Van Halen at Donnington. Went to four dates on their 1980 Invasion. Also, saw them at Madison Sq Garden in 1981 and in New Jersey on first reformation tour with Dave.

Oh and when it comes to great guitar solos, Eddie's on Wacko Jacko's Beat It is hard to beat.

Like x2 !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.