rod hull

A A

Anonymous

he may have been a rag, but that f**ker got away with murder.

i tip my hat to you.

mammutly said:
If that twat had ever come at me wearing that feathered glove, I'd have fucking decked him and given him a good shoeing.

it just wouldnt happen nowadays though would it? tv is soulless guff.

*sniff*

A united fanzime too the piss out of his death with an eMUTV gag on the cover.

Shouldnt really go on a forum talking about this but as Aphex started the thread then i am compelled to say, everyone has something that they were scared of when they were younger and that feathery little woman had me traumatised, i was the youngest of 5 (4 lads and a girl) and i was feckin persecuted by at least 2 of my bros over my fear of the feathered virmin. When me mam went out they would wait until i went the toilet and hold the door shut while one of them would go outside banging on the windows shoutin' "heres Emu heres Emu", in the dark as well,(well i was 15 at the time) i feckin hated that thing and rejoiced when i heard that Hull had him locked in the Attic for years, and if i remember correctly the RSPCA was gonna get involved with the case, but poor old Rod had shuffled off that mortal coil, but wait, his feckin son has only brought him out of retirement, hope he gets up fixing the ariel, in the snow. Bastards.

buzzer1 said:
Shouldnt really go on a forum talking about this but as Aphex started the thread then i am compelled to say, everyone has something that they were scared of when they were younger and that feathery little woman had me traumatised, i was the youngest of 5 (4 lads and a girl) and i was feckin persecuted by at least 2 of my bros over my fear of the feathered virmin. When me mam went out they would wait until i went the toilet and hold the door shut while one of them would go outside banging on the windows shoutin' "heres Emu heres Emu", in the dark as well,(well i was 15 at the time) i feckin hated that thing and rejoiced when i heard that Hull had him locked in the Attic for years, and if i remember correctly the RSPCA was gonna get involved with the case, but poor old Rod had shuffled off that mortal coil, but wait, his feckin son has only brought him out of retirement, hope he gets up fixing the ariel, in the snow. Bastards.

thats such a sad story buzzer. you do realise though, he only comes to life if you shove your hand up his arse dont you?

it really is quite absurd and more than a little masochisitic.

rags eh?

aphex said:
buzzer1 said:

thats such a sad story buzzer. you do realise though, he only comes to life if you shove your hand up his arse dont you?
it really is quite absurd and more than a little masochisitic.

rags eh?
Thats what you think mate, just like 'how do you know that the light goes off when you shut the fridge door'? As for him being a rag, Emu Or Hull, if the latter then i bet thats what his Mam christened him, Rag Hull and then he changed it to Rod.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.