Rodney Marsh Q&A "I left my heart in Manchester"

Never took to Marsh, too far up his own arsehole but he was a very talented player and I did enjoy some of his great performances..

Edit: just watched the podcast and thoroughly enjoyed it, think I got him all wrong, books n covers an all that....!

Last edited:
Going by his past record as a manager you would have to think that Malcolm Allison would cost us more than Rodney in winning the league.
Joe was light years ahead of Malcolm as a manager.

Rodney Marsh, great player and entertainer, he was a joy to watch, one of the first ball jugglers to grace the first division, I certainly enjoyed his time playing for City. People say he lost us the League, I don't think he did, people forget that Colin Bell got injured during the season and missed 8 to 9 games, and we lost 4 to 5 of those games without the King, unfortunately Rodney got the blame, and has lived with it for the rest of his life, I think people need to drop this and show our support of another great player, my best mates Idol, god bless him.
I used to know a Blue, who told me that he had a T-shirt with RODNEY MARSH IS GOD on it.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.