Rodney Marsh

3rdgenerationblue

Is it me or is Rodney Marsh a bit of a dick?

He came to us as a fat lazy knobhead and cost us the title. We then turned him into a superstar.

And then he comes back years later and slags us off.

Cockney twat.

Always been a tosser. When he was a pundit on Soccer Saturday he used to lay into us aswell

He was always a straight talker and on his day was a brilliant player but a maverick who split opinions amongst Blues right down the middle.

He is never too complimentary about us and i hated him when he was on sky sports as he seemed to jinx us every time he was watching one of our games.

He is right though Aguero has been ordinary since returning from injury, it always takes him at least six games to get back to speed and Mangala has been terrible on the whole.

He's an attention seeker. His whole point is to make outlandish statements, plenty have been 'pro-City' too

Total prick

Always saying negative stuff about city on talksport,he says he has a good inside source

One night he insisted yaya was leaving when it was Kolo and another time said again yaya was leaving and the presenter had to tell him he had signed a new contract a few days before which he didn't know about lol

He hasn't slagged us off, just observed that our 'project' is flawed and needs to be pulled into line with those clubs we aspire to emulate. Nothing wrong with that, it clearly isn't working.

I'm more concerned by the people who try to convince themselves that Txiki and Pellegrini are doing a good job for us, that Mangala, Navas and Fernando are the kind of players to keep us competitive moving forward.

He does a radio show over here in the States called "Grumpy Pundits" on sirius with Tommy Smyth (the onion bag idiot). Despite Rodney's attention whoreishness, it's at least entertaining because they both just rip the piss out of United most of the time.

Marsh really is a first class dick,he came to City and cost us the title with his slow lazy arse style in the days we were all about pace with Buzzer and TC on the wings, his style of play was more suited to Billy Smarts Circus, even SKY booted the 'City Legend' (my Arse) idiot off, just ignore him and he might go away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.