Rodney Marsh

like or not,he was a great player and a Mancunian,and a CITIZEN....So simple!
15ot4is.jpg

3rdgenerationblue said:
Is it me or is Rodney Marsh a bit of a dick?

He came to us as a fat lazy knobhead and cost us the title. We then turned him into a superstar.

And then he comes back years later and slags us off.

Cockney twat.
This for me in a nutshell the fuckin tramp.

Tbilisi said:
hateutd said:
15ot4is.jpg

Was that the game at Arsenal where the ball crossed the line and the Ref said he didnt see it because of the Sun?....agenda

Punched off the line by the defender but yes it was that game.

I loved Marsh as a player. Produced some incredible skills (remember the overhead kick against QPR) and was fantastic at taunting the rags. But he did cost us the title in 72 by disrupting the team pattern and certainly split the fans like Gio.

bobbyowenquiff said:
I loved Marsh as a player. Produced some incredible skills (remember the overhead kick against QPR) and was fantastic at taunting the rags. But he did cost us the title in 72 by disrupting the team pattern and certainly split the fans like Gio.

they was a story doing to rounds that he could flip his boot off over his shoulder onto his peg behind him every time never missed

Even in 72 nobody blamed Marsh when we didn't win the league when we should have done. After all, it wasn't his fault City decided to put him in a good side that didn't need him at the time.

He was an entertaining player at City and I enjoyed his performances.

As for his current attitude towards City I think it is positive. When I hear him on Talksport he is frank with his opinions about all football related topics. He speaks positively about City and QPR if he's asked about old times so I don't think he's got an axe to grind.

urmston said:
Even in 72 nobody blamed Marsh when we didn't win the league when we should have done. After all, it wasn't his fault City decided to put him in a good side that didn't need him at the time.

He was an entertaining player at City and I enjoyed his performances.

As for his current attitude towards City I think it is positive. When I hear him on Talksport he is frank with his opinions about all football related topics. He speaks positively about City and QPR if he's asked about old times so I don't think he's got an axe to grind.

2gwc502.jpg

agreed

lancs blue said:
Tbilisi said:
hateutd said:
15ot4is.jpg

Was that the game at Arsenal where the ball crossed the line and the Ref said he didnt see it because of the Sun?....agenda

Punched off the line by the defender but yes it was that game.
Highbury was a shit ground for City,I was one of the lucky ones to see us win there in 1975 by 3-2.We played 22 games from then up till 2006 when it closed and never won one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.