Rodri - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodri. Man how fucking BEAST of a fulcrum is he? The ball is SO SECURE WITH HIM. And when he does those turns he's got eyes on the back of his head with those quick, post-turn releases.

He buys attacking players so much time to get in a good position because of the manner in which he holds the ball. Never imagined he would add something we didn't have before and I'm pleasantly satisfied with how he's developing.

The boy is strong too.

Last edited:
Reminds me of this.
d699f0d97d410857e99a2324c3c38c58.gif

Just doesn’t seem fair.

Absolutely world class this lad....metronomic in his influence on the team and his ability to retain and regain possession is first class. His reading of the game is amazing which leads him to be more often than not right at the poitn where the move an break down....but he is so much more than that as well

The only bit id like to see more is him using his physical height more defensively to protect us on set pieces.

Struggle to remember a new player coming into the squad who has picked up the tempo and our style of play so quickly , he looks like he has been in a blue shirt for years , absolutely brilliant player , and well done Pep and the scouting team for spotting him an absolute snip at £60m

Others are justifiably jealous of what we spend. However, relatively recent signings like Rodri, Bernardo, Laporte and Gabby have been inspired ones. Just think of their current £ value and tell me it isn’t good business sense.

If the rags had spent this wisely, our friends on Rag Caff would be much happier bunnies.

Fcuk the spending total. Let’s look at added value.

Aside from his footballing ability, I like how assertive he is on the pitch, whether it be telling teammates where to be, where to pass etc. He is in the very early days of developing into a leader for us. Won’t be long before he’s on our 5-player captain committee.

He reminds me of that really big, tall, strong lad who plays under 8’s but looks like he should be playing under 14’s.

So much stronger than everyone else. Just bullies people off the ball man. So good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.