#16 | Rodri - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second half he was left isolated. Pep noticed this was because we were too gung ho to attack without the usual passing build up and so when it turned over we were in a horrible shape.

Yeah he wasn't bad second half, got caught by an unbelievable tackle and played a part in the late goals.

First half he was down as my MOTM but was surpassed by Mahrez.

Dinho has been on of our best players this season. He isnt slowing down

For a man who claims to like facts that some amount of shit you just posted

He was our best player last season, arguably. I'd give him another year 100%, we dont have anyone to rest Rodri if he goes
@FantasyIreland can you see how I often end up in trouble when it comes to Dihno?

Anyway. Dihno is a legend. We are lucky he we got him and not Mykitharian or the 3rd dude in that Shaktar midfield. All 3 looked special at the time.

As for your claims, I'll let them stand as is.

Rodri could be a low-key candidate for our player of the season at this rate. I do think he belongs in that upper-echelon with Dias, Stones, and Cancelo.
Def agree!!

The reason some people don't realise how good is he it's because he took Dihno spot and i totally understand that. Dinho is a city legend and as fans it's very hard to let go a legend. It was the same story with David Silva and Vincent Kompany.

Dinho is still very good there is no doubt about that but he also good because he doesn't play a lot of games. He plays his role perfectly this season (allow Rodri to blow without lowering the team's level).

But today Rodri is definately a better player than him. We have more control with him, we are more solid with him, we are more creative and physical with him. Everytime he makes a mistake some people jump on him but he loses the ball much less than De Bruyne, Gundogan and Dinho. He knows how to guide the game and his vision is amazing for a DM some people just don't realise how good is he. He recovers so many balloons and he's amazing under pressure.

I don't see any weakness in his game for real.

Dinho isnt perfect.....but he;s a legend here.Your dislike of the man really is unparalleled,maybe even unique.

One of the weirdest things on the forum. He'll go to lengths to discredit a great man who's been instrumental to our success over the last decade.

Rest assured he's in a very small, highly insignificant minority though. His claims about sprouting 'facts' about Dinho gave me a good chuckle.

Last edited:
One of the weirdest things on the forum. He'll go to lengths to discredit a great man who's been instrumental to our success over the last decade.

Rest assured he's in a very small, highly insignificant minority though. His claims about sprouting 'facts' about Dinho gave me a good chuckle.
Awwwwww! Someone isn't happy with me :)

Rodri for the first dozen games this season was average at best , and i would have preferred a 35 year old Dinho in the team and i questioned Pep's decision to keep on selecting Rodri , but he has now developed into a classy no-nonsense player who is now good enough to be mentioned along side Dinho.
Pep was 100% correct as usual to persevere with Rodri he is now the mainstay of the side , really hope Dinho signs for another 12 months he still has what it takes but not for a 38 game season , Rodri is the future at only 24 years old he is going to develop into a monster of a player.

My lads told me today that Rodri gives £60k a week to charity and drives a shitty little car. Is this true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.