Rodrigo Bentancur

He arrived at Juve twelve months ago from Boca Juniors for a fee of €9.5m.

Last season he made 20 appearances.

A dynamic, hard-working, tenacious, and tactically versatile midfielder, who is comfortable using either foot, Bentancur has been described as a tall and "physically strong" player, who is capable of playing in any midfield position, including as a defensive midfielder, as a central midfielder, as a winger on either flank, in a box-to-box role, or even as an attacking midfielder behind the forwards, due to his ability to make attacking runs from behind.

Source: Wiki

If that info is correct, he'd make a solid "squad" signing...I like the idea of buying players that can fill a number of different roles, it adds balance and flexibility to the squad.

If that info is correct, he'd make a solid "squad" signing...I like the idea of buying players that can fill a number of different roles, it adds balance and flexibility to the squad.
Not seen him play but from that wiki overview of the player he ticks a number of Pep's requirements ie versatile, young and ability to make attacking runs

Looks a good prospect. Juve “the old Whore” will want stupid money the moment we pitch up. Think we’ll struggle to get value here.

Probably valued at £25m in today’s inflationary times
I wish! Juve have just forked out £80m for the fake one, I can't see them selling a prospect like Betancur for much less than £40-50m in the current market where a decent but hardly world class Richarlison is being valued at £35m rising to a possible £50m.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.