Rodri - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You ignored this one just before

So please explain how because I don’t rate a player after watching him 44 times and I give a reason why I prefer a certain type of player instead warrants a comment of “some blue you are”

Have you rated EVERY single player to have played for the club?

So please explain how because I don’t rate a player after watching him 44 times and I give a reason why I prefer a certain type of player instead warrants a comment of “some blue you are”

Have you rated EVERY single player to have played for the club?
Because he has hardly settled in yet,he has come from a strict defensive team,he admits it is very different and he has much to learn,why write him off ,haven't you learnt that doing that is a bit silly
He is not dinho,he doesn't need to be dinho .he needs to learn being in the bright place,he gets play with Gundy who leaves him with to much to do and sometimes Dave as well,all slow and get in each other's way

Mostly give him till next season

Because he has hardly settled in yet,he has come from a strict defensive team,he admits it is very different and he has much to learn,why write him off ,haven't you learnt that doing that is a bit silly
He is not dinho,he doesn't need to be dinho .he needs to learn being in the bright place,he gets play with Gundy who leaves him with to much to do and sometimes Dave as well,all slow and get in each other's way

Mostly give him till next season

That’s your opinion, just like mine.

If you were sat round a pub table post match discussing player performances with fellow city fans, would you say “some blue you are” to someone who expresses an opinion you don’t agree with?

Come on that's not fair. It's not like you haven't shown consistent doubt in some players either. I think the guy's wrong but no need to question their support.

That is the problem with this place and is why there is a serious lack of quality discussion and why posts are dwindling.

It’s fine for you to say my opinion is wrong, you can even back it up with an opinion why you think I’m wrong, instead there is a culture of “you are wrong and I’ll just call you out to be a wanker or a shit fan because I don’t agree with you”

Tedious.

That is the problem with this place and is why there is a serious lack of quality discussion and why posts are dwindling.

It’s fine for you to say my opinion is wrong, you can even back it up with an opinion why you think I’m wrong, instead there is a culture of “you are wrong and I’ll just call you out to be a wanker or a shit fan because I don’t agree with you”

Tedious.

The problem is that we have journalists, dippers and rags pretending to blues on the forum. We have narcissists who have several logins and can scupper humorous debate. I found it be the same on the Chelsea, United and Liverpool forums when I supported them,, oh shit someone just hacked my login Haha, erm come on the re, Blues, sorry I mean CTID!

First season,well August to start of march,a hard season to settle into,u think he is doing ok,give him time,gaz wasn't fast,in pep s team you have to be in the right position,he will be great next season
He has had a very good first season in English football.

A class player who will get better and better.

He has not looked out of place in our team, one of the best club sides in the world, shows how good he is.

He’s a kid learning how to play in the best team in the hardest league in the world. He has had an OUTSTANDING first season, and will be even better next season.

Last edited:
good player but as some of us said watching the game - he has one single style of playing that looks awesome but when found out looks sloppy. Doesnt seem to adjust that style either. good player, needs to learn a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.