Rodri - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mobility isn’t a problem if You receive the call and pass it straight away or after 1 maybe 2 touches.
Disagree if you cannot intercept play over a short distance due to lack of speed/ movement it’s a problem. Look at the fouls he commits highlighting this where he has to pull the player back.

How many would we have conceded if he had played yesterday... wait... you say he played?

And we didn’t concede a single goal against supposedly the best team in the universe?

Not bad for a midfielder that apparently can’t defend, attack, or really move at all.

I like him a lot and he still has huge potential.
He's still an easy target to be pressed and I hope he soon gets calmer in those moments.

Normally Ilkay is very press resistent but yesterday 1st 20 mins he was shaky as well.

That said, there's no better pressing team in that intensity, but Liv only have legs to do so for about 60 mins, then they need to be winning by then and sit back, go on the counter.

Rodri will improve under Pep, I don't have any doubts.
He won't get quicker for his anatomy, but his game reading, positional play and decision making (when to step out or not) will improve IMO.

Knock-Nevis.gif.b369a58b25ab30a0757c058b4c985798.gif

When you consider this is a new league for him, City are a hard team to waltz into, Pep is a hard taskmaster...oh, and, even though he is a big unit, he is still a young kid...his future is very bright indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.