Rodri - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's incredible. Next season I'm certain the majority will think we have the best DM in the world. He's been a victim of our previous success. If Fernandinho had played DM this year I think we would've been even worse. He hasn't been the problem imo, not even close to it.

This is how he played the first half of the season where I thought he was excellent. Very assured. Had a blip after christamas but seems back on it now.

Really? I thought he was winning the ball back and intercepting in a very noticeable way.
But it's all so swift. Wins it back, plays it on so immediately. By the time you realise what he's done, we're hurtling forwards for the next attack. I'm sure his stats will definitely back up your point, but for me he just looks so quietly efficient.

Really? I thought he was winning the ball back and intercepting in a very noticeable way.
He had several very prominent, Brighton counter-ending tackles/interceptions. And he won the ball just outside of our box and shielded the ball under significant pressure before passing to an open teammate at least twice that I remember.

@mccity is very, very often on point, but in this case I disagree: he was noticeably impressive today for me.

Then again, that may be because I tend focus on him and David when watching for fairly obvious reasons.

He had several very prominent, Brighton counter-ending tackles/interceptions. And he won the ball just outside of our box and shielded the ball under significant pressure before passing to an open teammate at least twice that I remember.

@mccity is very, very often on point, but in this case I disagree: he was noticeably impressive today for me.
Haha, maybe I just blinked at the wrong time too often! Won't complain if I'm wrong here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.