Rodri - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he has settled quickly and played well yesterday,he was defending for gundy as well,maybe fitness was the issue for being hooked

Very good on the whole yesterday but faded second half again and started to stop moving into space for passes.

Not all footballers are the same in their body’s reaction training and nutrition, and they don’t all have the same window of fitness. That’s why every race in athletics doesn’t end up with the whole field neck and neck at the finish line.

Being a tall fella like Yaya, it might take him a few weeks more to get up to speed for a 90 minute Premier League game.

Thought he looked good yesterday. Way to early to judge yet obviously as time will tell but as long as he stays fit and gets a regular run in the team, think he'll prove to be a good signing.

Mispalced onlly one of 57 passes, 98 % pass completion. I aready love him.

I'll echo many of the sentiments here. Thought he looked excellent. Not just his use of the ball but he got a toe or a deflection on lots of Spurs attempted passes so he's reading the lanes really well. He's up to speed a lot quicker then I anticipated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.