Rodri - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved the way he was trying to get the away contingent to make even more noise during the celebrations for Sterling’s goal — he gave Raheem a hug and then immediately turned to the crowd and gestured vigorously, pulling his shirt a bit whilst shouting what I think was “more!” And to their credit our travelling fans responded as instructed.

I thought he played very well, especially given he was left to cover large swaths of the midfield by himself. How he got a yellow for a very good challenge only the imbecile Oliver will know.

Loved the way he was trying to get the away contingent to make even more noise during the celebrations for Sterling’s goal — he gave Raheem a hug and then immediately turned to the crowd and gestured vigorously, pulling his shirt a bit whilst shouting what I think was “more!” And to their credit our travelling fans responded as instructed.

I thought he played very well, especially given he was left to cover large swaths of the midfield by himself. How he got a yellow for a very good challenge only the imbecile Oliver will know.
It will probably have been "Vamos!"

He's been a candidate for motm in every game he's played.

Oozes class.

Despite being man-marked by Sigurdsson, he was great in the first half.

There was a 20 minute spell in the second half where he seemed somewhat anonymous but the signs are generally very encouraging.

I loved his reaction to our third goal.

He is Fellaini but with skill, vision and a lack of scumminess.

I'd like to see Rodri score as many with his head from corners as the moppyheaded-elbow swinger. Hoping it'll come with time.

I'd love 4 Rodris in the team. 2 in defence. 1 in the middle. 1 up front. Has the boy any brothers or cousins?

I fuckin love him already. What a player and already a connection with the fans.

Never, ever, gives the ball away.

Going to be an almighty player for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.