Rodrigo Hernandez - Atletico confirm deal - p192

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not quite. He doesn’t seem to have the haircut, silly dances and social media obsession.
Haha well maybe not everything.. looking forward to watching him play in that blue shirt this year.. the lad has ambition and courage perfect replacement for Fern.. over the moon with this.. 10 times the player of Jorginho..

I know that we could agree a fee with the selling club outside of the transfer window, but I'd be surprised if the player could trigger his buy-out clause outside of the window. It would seem to break the purpose of introducing the transfer window in the first place. I can't recall it ever happening before.
Transfer window is for player registrations. That’s why Madrid have already bought 53 players since the season’s end.

This kid seems to have the lot he’s young has the height and strength were missing in midfield and isn’t slow either and his reading of the game is second to none.. couldn’t wish for a better player to sign.. hopefully it goes through absolutely over the moon with this signing. Get in!

How can you possibly know or say that without having watched him live (not on TV)? My apologises if you actually have.

It’s virtually impossible to see positioning and reading of the game on TV, unless it’s on tactical cam which very rarely happens and even more infrequently in the Spanish games. The VVD incident near the end of the season (Sissoko, Spurs) when the commentators wanked themselves silly over him pushing him on his weaker foot for example showed a good example but that’s so infrequently shown I don’t think it’s possible to make that claim without seeing him live at the match.

Sorry I’m not trying to dig you out, it’s just trying to work out how you know.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.