Rodrigo Hernandez - Atletico confirm deal - p192

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Spain international will complete his move to the Etihad Stadium when he returns from his holiday. [@MailSport]

FailingContentGalapagosmockingbird-max-1mb.gif

Reading about him gives a feeling that he won't be a scum like Alves.
Was he involved in any tournament post Season ending?? If no then he will return from holiday next week ideally

This still seems surreal. Genuinely a fantasy football signing if/when it gets done over the line. Yes we missed out on some attackers who are deemed future stars but this is an insanely good one by City.

He will be exceptional under Pep

Dinho's replacement is a long time coming. Hope this guy is special. Sounds like he has everything upstairs. Intelligent, willing to learn, etc.. He clearly doesn't have elite speed and relies on his positioning and I would say elite defensive ball skills if that's a thing. Steals the ball off players in La Liga with ease. He's very smart in taking it off them and uses contact to gain position. I bet he'll have Liverpool players flopping all over the pitch. Looks like a classy number 6 though, and willing to learn under Pep. LETS GOOO

Got enormous boots to fill.

Fernandinho is our best player imo.

I fucking love him and it will be a sad day when he’s no longer gracing our team.

This will be the first time Pep will have a proper DM for his needs, Ferna wasn't either, he adapted and Pep changed his style to suit the individuals available. With Rodri it will be a lot more smoother in transition, especially when we play teams in CL who are generally way more attacking and aggressive than 70% of PL teams we face.

Looking good.

Don’t want to wait until seeing him in a City shirt but will try & be patient. I think he will bring a lot of defensive stability to the team (thought we are doing more than ok) as well as his passing & threat in opposing penalty areas.

Only 22.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.