Rodrigo Hernandez - Atletico confirm deal - p192

Status
Not open for further replies.
AptTintedAlabamamapturtle-size_restricted.gif

This shows you don’t watch our games, Sterling hasn’t played wide right in quite a while and Bernardo has never played wide left for us and absolutely guaranteed wouldn’t with those two fullbacks. You’re not a City fan at all, you’re just on the wind up like your new bestie @Topbins, well I think it’s easy to see you’re both the same poster, it’s so blatant and obvious.

200w.webp

Well said - There is at least one other name I can think of he is posting as too.

Possibly been mentioned previously but, whilst I know fuck all about this player, I demand we sign him so we can revive the classic, Chicory Tip- Son of my father adaptation

" oh Rodri, Rodri,
Rodri, Rodri, Rodri Hernandez"

Possibly been mentioned previously but, whilst I know fuck all about this player, I demand we sign him so we can revive the classic, Chicory Tip- Son of my father adaptation

" oh Rodri, Rodri,
Rodri, Rodri, Rodri Hernandez"

You can stick your Harry Maguire up yer fucking arse.......(if he signs for them)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.