Rodrigo Hernandez - Atletico confirm deal - p192

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep didn't say it was the biggest, he said it was the hardest, and that's his opinion. Some agree, others don't.
To end this silly point this is what Pep stated only over the weekend :

"When people say (about Pep) he`s not won the CL with City,I answer,I would like to win the CL - but the league is what makes players follow you,because you win every three days.The league keeps you in place.THATS WHY I HAVE IT AS MY ABSOLUTE PRIORITY !!! "

`nuff said !!
Game,set and match to Pep.

To end this silly point this is what Pep stated only over the weekend :

"When people say (about Pep) he`s not won the CL with City,I answer,I would like to win the CL - but the league is what makes players follow you,because you win every three days.The league keeps you in place.THATS WHY I HAVE IT AS MY ABSOLUTE PRIORITY !!! "

`nuff said !!
Game,set and match to Pep.

I know what he's said and it's no different to what I posted. I'm also not saying we should sacrifice the league for it. I want us to win the league and CL at the same time.

You are right. We do want more from the team in the CL. But the league comes first. Anything else is icing on the cake. I wouldn't want to win the CL and come, say, second in the league.

It’s all about opinions and ultimately there’s no way of knowing but personally I’m not sure we’d have won the title last season if we hadn’t gone out of the CL. Even though we probably missed a glorious chance to win the CL I’m still far happier we retained the PL.... I guess I’m in the group that thinks UEFA are corrupt and that the CL with its pots, dubious seedings and obsession with TV rights is far too contrived for its own good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.