Rodrigo Hernandez - Atletico confirm deal - p192

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Pep will allow us to think in terms of replacements, rather in terms of upgrades.

I'm curious how long we'd let him think the move through before forcing a decision. If this is anything like our transfers of the last few years we've been working on this for at least a few months now and even though the window just opened he's been aware of our interest for some time. Maybe I'm being a pessimist but if the reports are true and he doesn't know what he wants by now I'm a little skeptical it gets done.

Last edited:
I'm curious how long we'd let him think the move through before forcing a decision. If this is anything like our transfers of the last few years we've been working on this for at least a few months now and even though the window just opened he's been aware of our interest for some time. Maybe I'm being a pessimist but if the reports are true and he doesn't know what he wants to know by now I'm a little skeptical it gets done.

I can understand your thoughts and the writing does look on the wall, but I don't feel we've lost out on any the players who didn't end up here.

I can understand your thoughts and the writing does look on the wall, but I don't feel we've lost out on any the players who didn't end up here.
Yeah who knows, if we're going to miss out I hope we do early enough that we can try to sign Ndombele instead. Llorente isn't doing it for me.

I'm curious how long we'd let him think the move through before forcing a decision. If this is anything like our transfers of the last few years we've been working on this for at least a few months now and even though the window just opened he's been aware of our interest for some time. Maybe I'm being a pessimist but if the reports are true and he doesn't know what he wants by now I'm a little skeptical it gets done.

Imagine having the opportunity of a lifetime and needing time to “think it through.”

I hope either these reports are wrong or he gets his mind right and makes a decision.

Imagine having the opportunity of a lifetime and needing time to “think it through.”

I hope either these reports are wrong or he gets his mind right and makes a decision.

The humility of our team does always mean that the obvious choice, in our eyes, is an obvious choice to the player. Heritage, family values and home can play a big part for a less egotistical type. We hope that our sporting excellence sways the pendulum our way but we do still desire some of those humble qualities in our players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.