Rodrigo Hernandez - Atletico confirm deal - p192

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mundo Deportivo come out for Guardiola’s side and say: ‘His destination will be Manchester City’. It’s stated Rodri believes he can become the best player in the world, in his position, at the English club.

Like the confidence !

Will be some nervous folks on here if City do indeed wait till end of month to pay his release.

Said this would be done in good faith , maybe i won’t get so much stick in future , just because I’ve joined the forum , you lotare very impatient , you do realise the end of the month Is next week !

Last edited by a moderator:
All that talk of loving Athletico.

Like I told you long ago, it's overrated. It's a job and each player's individual progress matters a thousand times more than whether they are a fan of the club.

Point stands and will continue to stand, if it were that simple it would've been done, dusted & announced long ago - wouldn't go patting yourself on the back should it materialize in the end

Mundo Deportivo come out for Guardiola’s side and say: ‘His destination will be Manchester City’. It’s stated Rodri believes he can become the best player in the world, in his position, at the English club.

Like the confidence !

Realistically who is the competition? It's already pretty widely thought he's the best at it in Spain, was definitely better than Busquets last season.

So who is he even competing with? Most teams don't have someone like him as a solo defensive midfield/pivot. Matic? Fabinho in England? Witsel and Javi Martinez in Germany?

I'd argue his biggest competition is going to be his teammate next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.