Rodrigo Hernandez - Atletico confirm deal - p192

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Pep is a fan of the pass rather than the challenge,prevention rather than cure......so,that in itself may suggest he will not necessarily go chasing the identikit(if one exists).

Personally i love an enforcer and i would always have one at my disposal,but then i am a tad old school :-)

You can have enforcers who force a style of play upon the opponent. It doesn't have to be someone who is focussed on destroying the opponent's play. There is something magical about someone who seemingly is willing to lay it all out there in the manner you refer to - Zabba and Vinnie are heroes for a reason, as was DeJong.

ndombele could fill both fernas and rotate with foden for gundos role. We should go for him instead of rodri

I think Rodri is better than Ndombele. Much more disciplined player. Ndombele has even said he wants to be an attacking mid

Watched him vs Celta Vigo.

Was class. Got caught on the ball once from behind but outside that it was near perfection

Punchy progressive passing, a couple 'Gundogan clips' over the defence, 4 or 5 interceptions, 4 or 5 headers won, played the primary role in setting up the 2nd goal by winning the ball back. Intelligent positioning and use of the ball to keep possession.

Considering his age and some of the prices we have paid for defenders, Mahrez and what we were prepared to pay for Jorginho I've no idea why we'd not just pay the 60m release clause, if he's up for the move.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.