Rodrigo Hernandez - Atletico confirm deal - p192

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's certain to leave the club but there are two options, he joins us or he doesn't- so of course it's 50-50. He may end up signing for PSG, Spurs, United, Barcelona or even Bayern.

We've been waiting to fill this spot for atleast 3 seasons now.
Probability and percentages aren’t your strongest ability are they.

until he is sat assuming the pose, on Txiki"s table with Bick in hand i believe NOTHING ive seen us miss out on a few, so will not build my hopes up i am sure Pep would like his 2=3 targets over the line before our pre season travels

until he is sat assuming the pose, on Txiki"s table with Bick in hand i believe NOTHING ive seen us miss out on a few, so will not build my hopes up i am sure Pep would like his 2=3 targets over the line before our pre season travels
Even then I’d not trust that the Bic doesn’t run out of ink.

He's certain to leave the club but there are two options, he joins us or he doesn't- so of course it's 50-50. He may end up signing for PSG, Spurs, United, Barcelona or even Bayern.

We've been waiting to fill this spot for atleast 3 seasons now.

Since when did 2 options have to add up to 50:50. Isn’t 60:40 or 80:20 also percentage odds in a two horse race. As it stands I think this is at least 80:20 in our favour , just now but we’ll see after July 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.