Rodrigo Hernandez - Atletico confirm deal - p192

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t know if this video has been posted before. But He and us look like a match made in heaven:)

Give it 5 minutes and someone will be along to find a couple of seconds in that clip where he isn’t flawless and proceed to tell you he’s shit and they’d only have him for 30m and not a penny more.

Don’t know if this video has been posted before. But He and us look like a match made in heaven:)

In minute 1:32 he looks a bit off the pace and clearly fouls the player due to his poor positional play. I think he's shit but he may be worth a punt as a squad player. Offer them £30m and not a penny more.

Got enormous boots to fill.

Fernandinho is our best player imo.

I fucking love him and it will be a sad day when he’s no longer gracing our team.
There’s one thing people are failing to recognize in Fernandinhos skill set. His passing is great. His engine is great. He reads the game well. But when we played the dippers at home he set the tempo from the kick off and got stuck right in to them. I think he fouled someone in the First 30 seconds. That controlled aggression and knowing when it is required will be very difficult to replace.

Crazily enough, it’s seems Bernie is the closest we have in that regard.

There’s one thing people are failing to recognize in Fernandinhos skill set. His passing is great. His engine is great. He reads the game well. But when we played the dippers at home he set the tempo from the kick off and got stuck right in to them. I think he fouled someone in the First 30 seconds. That controlled aggression and knowing when it is required will be very difficult to replace.

You're right regards Dinho's character,he's a genuinely hard man,maybe the hardest in our squad - he doesn't ever get bullied or intimidated.Hopefully Rodri has plenty of that too.

He is a brilliant pickpocket! At 6’3” I guess those gangly legs manage to get in the way quite often. Looks like a good tackler, distributor, and playmaker when on the front foot, with a range of cross field passing of Laporte quality.

Why isn’t he signed up already? Quit messing around and spend the money and quick yakking about buying Maguire for ridiculous money!!

This fella looks like what we need and Atletico is a good schooling grounds for the art of defence!

Spot on. His controlled aggression but also he's absolutely brilliant at stopping us from getting hit on the counter attacks with his fouls, He gets away with it because he doesn't make it blatantly obvious. Gundogan done a fabulous job while he was out but still not at Ferny standard in that role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.