Rodwell Loan to Everton in Jan??

fiddlesticksblue

Working in Merseyside with a decent guy who's a big Everton fan who says they are going to buy Barry in January and also then they want to loan Rodwell from us for the rest of the season. Seems plausible to me, maybe we should loan Coleman from them as cover for RB?

fiddlesticksblue said:
Working in Merseyside with a decent guy who's a big Everton fan who says they are going to buy Barry in January and also then they want to loan Rodwell from us for the rest of the season. Seems plausible to me, maybe we should loan Coleman from them as cover for RB?

Buy Baines or Barkley

Why would they buy Barry in Jan, when they can just sign him on a pre-contract in January and keep him on loan until that kicks in.

Maybe that's what he meant? He said they can only have one player on loan at any one time so that's how they could get Rodwell back. They say Rodwell is more Birkdale than Kirkdale....but they will give him gametime we can't.

moomba said:
Why would they buy Barry in Jan, when they can just sign him on a pre-contract in January and keep him on loan until that kicks in.
Maybe so they can loan more players? Pretty sure there's a limit to the amount you can loan from the PL, so if they pay us some nominal fee it frees up a PL loan spot?

Besides, I'm not certain Rodwell will get anymore playing time. We might have a superior starting CM group, but Everton is way deeper.

barry legs have gone and the speed we move it around the field makes him look even slower than he really is just let him go in jan get him of our books and bring in a righback

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.