Roger Waters/Pink Floyd

Ive booked Brit Floyd next March instead,they are fucking brilliant.
I've not heard of them. I know Think Floyd and The Australian Pink Floyd are good.

Have you heard and of Waters solo stuff? He's done 4 studio albums(5 including the ancient 'Music From The Body' album), all good. He's like good wine, just keeps improving with age.
But he's getting on a bit now, not too long before old Roger's wine is corked.

Last edited:
I've not heard of them. I know Think Floyd and The Australian Pink Floyd are good.

Have you heard and of Waters solo stuff? He's done 4 studio albums, all good. He's like good wine, just keeps improving with age.
No,not listened to his solo stuff.

Brit Floyd have been born from the Aussie band,they split and reformed i believe.At the Bridgewater next March,don't miss them is my advice.

No,not listened to his solo stuff.

Brit Floyd have been born from the Aussie band,they split and reformed i believe.At the Bridgewater next March,don't miss them is my advice.
I'm not really a fan of any covers band however good they are. I was offered free tickets to see Australian Floyd years ago which I declined. I saw them(real Floyd) at the Maine rd gig, fantastic. But I can't see Waters healing the rift with Gilmour anytime soon which is a shame.

I saw Gilmour with his kids in the maze at Alton Towers years ago. Me and my ex were frantically trying to get out, and as we turned a corner I almost bumped into him. I said to the ex BMR that he was Dave Gilmour!. She looked bemused saying "who is he"? I only wanted to say how much i admire his guitar playing and Floyd's musical brilliance, but we walked off.

Have you heard and of Waters solo stuff? He's done 4 studio albums(5 including the ancient 'Music From The Body' album), all good. He's like good wine, just keeps improving with age.

Seen Australian Pink Floyd at the arena a few years back. Brilliant. Could be wrong here but is it the same guy playing for Brit? There's also a group from Manchester doing their stuff that sound good. Can't remember what they're callled though.

Saw Waters at Birmingham when he toured Pros and Cons and saw him at theMEN arena as was. Both great deafening gigs but I have to say I saw Brit Floyd at the Bridgewater a couple of months ago and they were absolutely amazing. Another band that put on a blinding show but sadly are playing their last tour before splitting are Manc Floyd. They were great at Bury Met. Seen Think Floyd twice too, and again thoroughly enjoyed the gigs.

Seen Australian Pink Floyd at the arena a few years back. Brilliant. Could be wrong here but is it the same guy playing for Brit? There's also a group from Manchester doing their stuff that sound good. Can't remember what they're callled though.

Q1 yes
Q2 Manc Floyd, just about to split up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.