ROLL OF WALL PAPER BANNERS............

Uber Blues

Cheap, Disposable and very effective In large numbers. Saw this done at a game In South America once. You can make them as long as you like as long as you take care In the un-rolling process. I thought of a very very very long one showing the debt.

TERMINAL DEBT SYNDROME 7,000,000,789.46......................................AND COUNTING!

KarlTheBlue said:
i think its a good idea, but how the hell could this possibly be made?

Use woodchip wallpaper and make the letters by picking the pieces of wood out, I guess that would be the easiest way

KarlTheBlue said:

Buy a cheap roll of wall paper at 99p from B&Q!....Water based paints...magic marker...stencils, whatever. Did'nt you have a colouring book as a kid??????
White lining paper/wall paper on a roll, un-roll, complete art work, re roll and kid your mates you've got a huge tool. Simply unfold and display pre kick off or at a time that you choose...Simples!!!
Black letters on white works best.
How about M.I.B.....Malcolm Is Brilliant!...or U.S.A....U.S.A....U.S.A. or SKINT! THE LIST IS ENDLESS..SHORT OR LONG. Let's roll em out on the night guys, shit the cameras could'nt fail to pick em up If the numbers were big enough. Laugh..Ide piss me pants Is they were all over. And for what? A couple of quid a piece. Get colouring!!!!

Hamann Pineapple said:
KarlTheBlue said:

Use woodchip wallpaper and make the letters by picking the pieces of wood out, I guess that would be the easiest way
I guess it would work but taking the time out to do it, it would take ages.

Uber Blues said:
KarlTheBlue said:

Buy a cheap roll of wall paper at 99p from B&Q!....Water based paints...magic marker...stencils, whatever. Did'nt you have a colouring book as a kid??????
White lining paper/wall paper on a roll, un-roll, complete art work, re roll and kid your mates you've got a huge tool. Simply unfold and display pre kick off or at a time that you choose...Simples!!!
Black letters on white works best.
How about M.I.B.....Malcolm Is Brilliant!...or U.S.A....U.S.A....U.S.A. or SKINT! THE LIST IS ENDLESS..SHORT OR LONG. Let's roll em out on the night guys, shit the cameras could'nt fail to pick em up If the numbers were big enough. Laugh..Ide piss me pants Is they were all over. And for what? A couple of quid a piece. Get colouring!!!!
im actually going to give that a go. Sure i could get the family helping.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.