Roma away

davymcfc

Myself and lancet fluke have been talking about which away trip to go on and this is one we discussed before the draw. Rome looks like an amazing place to visit and to watch city in Italy and the Olympic stadium of all places would be a dream come true. However I know that it can be dangerous as a visiting fan. Is anyone else thinking of making this trip?

davymcfc said:
Myself and lancet fluke have been talking about which away trip to go on and this is one we discussed before the draw. Rome looks like an amazing place to visit and to watch city in Italy and the Olympic stadium of all places would be a dream come true. However I know that it can be dangerous as a visiting fan. Is anyone else thinking of making this trip?
been 3 times to Rome & I know it well, fantastic City but I wouldn't go for football.

Double edged knife up the bum.

It could be all over by that game, and a wasted journey. Or we could have to win or draw there to go through. A win would probably be followed by some trouble after the match. It's a tuff decision, but those who have already booked, fair play to them.

Once again, our last match is away. UEFA agenda.

Need at least 3 pairs of under crackers and 2 pairs of corduroy pants and watch out the arse slashers.
Love Rome but no way am I up for going to this one

davymcfc said:
Yes 3 of us going to this probably for 3 nights.but I'm wary about safety in and around the ground.it could also be a pivotal game as it's the last group game so emotions could be high.we all did Munich and barca last year and if Munich was at the end of September or later we'd rather go there but for money reasons we've chose Roma as it gives us time to save up

Already booked. A little apprehensive about it, but spoke to a couple of united fans (yeah yeah, I know, but they've been...) and they recommended it. I'd be happier if the group was all settled before the match though. Flying Tuesday-Thursday.

Make sure you stuff a telephone book in your pants for when the cunts stab you in the arse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.