Roma away

mancitymick said:
squirtyflower said:
mancitymick said:
Just got back. Great night. Roll on the draw
flight delayed an hour, slow in passport control, got home at three and went straight to bed

Got in at 1400. Head down by 1600. Told AM to wake me up when she got in from work. She failed ! She has just informed me that if we get Monaco or Porto she is coming
fingers crossed for Dortmund then

squirtyflower said:
mancitymick said:
squirtyflower said:
flight delayed an hour, slow in passport control, got home at three and went straight to bed

Got in at 1400. Head down by 1600. Told AM to wake me up when she got in from work. She failed ! She has just informed me that if we get Monaco or Porto she is coming
fingers crossed for Dortmund then

Lol

Shooter 83 said:
Stephenhakin said:
Getting some stick about the City fans last night. ( You know by the vermin )
Anyway I was under the belief City sold all their allocated 3700 tickets for the game and the big gaps were due to Roma wanting to increase segregation???Is this right ?

They are passing a picture around of our away end 30 mins before KO. We filled in another section or two from the one they are showing. Plus we sent back the rest of our allocation before the bayern game when it was looking like a dead rubber. 1,700 was a decent turn out just before Xmas. Can guarantee its rags that don't even go to the swamp who said it because that's the case with a few who mentioned it to me. They've not got a fucking clue!

Cheers mate. Wankers. 1700 more than their shower of shit.

ell said:
Fuck the rags. Ive just had a mint few days in Rome with some top lads whilst theyve been wanking into their Giggseh duvet.

That's funny I'm sure I saw you with Liam & Bezz???

Meant to be flying home today but got a text last night from British airways saying my 3 o'clock flight has been cancelled and they have shunted us over to an 8 o'clock flight instead.

de niro said:
Tom_mcfc said:
Smashed it didn't we x

we sure did, even if we do have ginger fans.

Haha brilliant. The whole bus was giving him shit. When we were on the plane home he told me that he thought everyone was laughing WITH him, and it was only when me and Tom later pointed out that he realised everyone was actually laughing AT him. Top lad though took it in good jest!

Great trip tho. Did anyone see or hear of any trouble at all? We went to the drunken ship on tuesday night which we were told not to but it was great. Student crowd and we were all wankered on the karaoke, not an axe or ultra in sight. Literally didn't see a single Roma fan never mind ultra until we got in the ground and the only ones we saw after that were in the airport

The Fat el Hombre said:
de niro said:
Tom_mcfc said:
Smashed it didn't we x

Haha brilliant. The whole bus was giving him shit. When we were on the plane home he told me that he thought everyone was laughing WITH him, and it was only when me and Tom later pointed out that he realised everyone was actually laughing AT him. Top lad though took it in good jest!

Great trip tho. Did anyone see or hear of any trouble at all? We went to the drunken ship on tuesday night which we were told not to but it was great. Student crowd and we were all wankered on the karaoke, not an axe or ultra in sight. Literally didn't see a single Roma fan never mind ultra until we got in the ground and the only ones we saw after that were in the airport

It was great mate it went by trouble free. Have not heard of any trouble at all. I expected them to be waiting for the coaches as we left but nothing, same back in the Centre afterwards

mancitymick said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
de niro said:

It was great mate it went by trouble free. Have not heard of any trouble at all. I expected them to be waiting for the coaches as we left but nothing, same back in the Centre afterwards
was talking to a local and seemingly Rome never really go into centre or around train station as police are wise to it plus the dodgy characters that hang around there are handier than them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.