Roma Gypsy Gangs in Manchester

LaLuneBleue

I don't go into the city centre too often but today was absolutely crawling with these gangs everywhere. I'd just come back on the train and wanted to do a bit of shopping and was accosted with the request for petitions, woman holding a baby and very small children pestering the life out of you. I'm in Paris later this week and I've seen similar things there.

I've got zero tolerance for someone getting in my personal space and two of these women were getting a little close for comfort (and not in a good way), bearing in mind I was wearing a suit and carrying a shoulder bag, I was concerned for my items and property. I gave them a shove to get them out of my way/path and told them in no uncertain terms to fuck off, then felt like the biggest dick in Manchester for shoving a woman. However, these are pickpockets and criminals and you have to defend yourself.

Question is - did I do the right thing? How would you deal with the situation?

I don't get approached much to be fair - I look a bit poor I guess - but you did the right thing. Can't wait until more Bulgarians come over.

LaLuneBleue said:
I don't go into the city centre too often but today was absolutely crawling with these gangs everywhere. I'd just come back on the train and wanted to do a bit of shopping and was accosted with the request for petitions, woman holding a baby and very small children pestering the life out of you. I'm in Paris later this week and I've seen similar things there.

I've got zero tolerance for someone getting in my personal space and two of these women were getting a little close for comfort (and not in a good way), bearing in mind I was wearing a suit and carrying a shoulder bag, I was concerned for my items and property. I gave them a shove to get them out of my way/path and told them in no uncertain terms to fuck off, then felt like the biggest dick in Manchester for shoving a woman. However, these are pickpockets and criminals and you have to defend yourself.

Question is - did I do the right thing? How would you deal with the situation?

Roma you say? Were they ultra's ? It could make a difference to my answer.....

hehe ....

no different in Longsight on a Saturday afternoon ....

if it was a league of nations when i left the place five years ago , it's twice as bad now ..... and yes , you have to watch your pockets , and your back !

black mamba said:
hehe ....

no different in Longsight on a Saturday afternoon ....

if it was a league of nations when i left the place five years ago , it's twice as bad now ..... and yes , you have to watch your pockets , and your back !

My pockets are deep, need long arms to get in mine

One of them offered to wash my windscreen with a bottle of evian on swan st in town when I stopped at the lights. I told her she couldn't reach, as it was a 32 ton truck. I did however, do as a previous poster did and offered to show her my cock.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.