Roman on his way out of city

MaineDAWG2008

<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/7840854/Barca-in-Roman-talks" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... oman-talks</a>

looks like he's on his way out

shame

Mentioned elsewhere in this forum and others... and I'm not too upset with him leaving. Clearly he didn't live up to our expectations of him.

Suarez on the other hand, that lad we need to take good care of. Let him train with and hang around Silva as much as possible this season.

Matt the Giant said:
Mentioned elsewhere in this forum and others... and I'm not too upset with him leaving. Clearly he didn't live up to our expectations of him.

Suarez on the other hand, that lad we need to take good care of. Let him train with and hang around Silva as much as possible this season.

eh? he wasn't even given a chance.....barcelona are buying him, the best youth system/club in the world atm.

He's been with is for years now, long enough for the club to evaluate him and his potential. Clearly he wasn't up to it according to our standards.
And it's moving back home to Barcelona as far as I know (didn't he paly for them at an early age?), which I think plays a part of this transfer.

who was the ITK that said this would happen weeks and weeks ago? new tolmie right there.

This is not news. It was on one of the newsnow sites at least 10 days ago.

If the ITK posted this 3 weeks ago then maybe his status is merited.

robbieh said:
This is not news. It was on one of the newsnow sites at least 10 days ago.

If the ITK posted this 3 weeks ago then maybe his status is merited.
it was something like 3 weeks ago, yeah. he got alot of other stuff right in the past too, I just forgot who it was.

thing is barca actually play their kids dont they?? they blooded 2 new wingers didnt they last season? 2 18 year olds?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.