Rome-Napoli Day Trip

SeanInrome

Hi Guys,

Anybody looking for an option of staying in Rome for a few days and making the day trip to Naples let me know.
I will have a coach leaving from Rome in the afternoon and returning after the game (2am)
The cost would be 45€/41£.
We will stop at the port in Naples for some drinks and then head to the stadium.
Anyone with any questions or other requests can pm me directly or post it here.
Cheers
Sean

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

Anybody looking for an option of staying in Rome for a few days and making the day trip to Naples let me know.
I will have a coach leaving from Rome in the afternoon(3/4pm) and returning after the game (2am)
The cost would be 45€/41£ return,however if we are more than 25pax then it would only cost 40€/36£.
Anyone with any questions or other requests can pm me directly or post it here.
Cheers
Sean
Tells us now you ****.

Wish I had known.

I can also vouch for Sean as he sorted out transfers from the City Centre to the Stadium return for the Roma game, all hassle free and well organised.

Sorry Bill,

I wasn't sure if I would be in Rome that week, just got the confirmation 2 days ago

Yes Mick,Plenty of different size coaches so I'll decide the day beforehand what size and how many depending on numbers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.