Rome wasn't built in a day!

The only significance Hughes' being an ex rag seems to hold is in the minds of those who support him.

It suits you to think people object to him on that basis because it's something you can argue against. What you can't argue with is his results, which overall have failed to meet reasonable expectations.

mammutly said:
The only significance Hughes' being an ex rag seems to hold is in the minds of those who support him.

It suits you to think people object to him on that basis because it's something you can argue against. What you can't argue with is his results, which overall have failed to meet reasonable expectations.

Perahps, but if we get to the semi-final is that meeting reasonable expectations ? I agree the prem has been poor at times, but I feel we should give him time afterall we have gone down the road of sacking managers after a short spell so many times.

mammutly said:

Not everyone's expectations were so unrealistic mutly, it was always going to be a difficult season for many reasons. In my mind we have obviously under performed away from home, but been excellent at home with lots of good wins and a shitload of goals. As for the UEFA cup well we have over performed to reach the last 8. It ain't half as bad as the Cockerneeee Rag press and the doomers would have you believe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.