Romelu Lukaku

i don't like players who does this sort of thing to the parent club he knows full well he is in the open market and this will start a bidding war
greed is the new breed of players they will try and get that little extra out of anybody just to hang out with them

everton are not daft and the value will jump up if manchester city name is in the hat and even if we are not in for him everton will get a very good deal i think £70million is the asking price and i know a couple of my everton mates don't care less they think he is lazy and plays when he wants could be up there with aguero but just does not have the hunger to fight sometimes but everton are getting rooney in the summer and maybe its a swap deal plus money so they are looking forward to he coming back

I think it was always obvious Everton would be his stepping stone in the end if it worked out. I wouldn't have him here if it meant getting rid of Bony, though.

But jim white said last week his new contract was done

Wouldn't touch him,he is too much like bony and would equally not fit our style
He's got Pogbads agent. I heard him say like you the contract was "99.9% done"

I bet he's raggy bound with Shrek and one of their prestigious youth academy going the other way to reduce the fee.

£140,000 a week is hardly the most lucrative contract in the PL.

Bang average though, and the fact he wants a move just reaffirms Everton's status as a shit tin pot club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.