Romelu Lukaku

i don't like players who does this sort of thing to the parent club he knows full well he is in the open market and this will start a bidding war
greed is the new breed of players they will try and get that little extra out of anybody just to hang out with them

everton are not daft and the value will jump up if manchester city name is in the hat and even if we are not in for him everton will get a very good deal i think £70million is the asking price and i know a couple of my everton mates don't care less they think he is lazy and plays when he wants could be up there with aguero but just does not have the hunger to fight sometimes but everton are getting rooney in the summer and maybe its a swap deal plus money so they are looking forward to he coming back

One of the turnstile operatives retiring then? He was a busted flush three seasons ago. Can't see any sense in anyone buying the FatScouseGit.

Surely a perfect lumpee, for Mourinho's tactical genius ?

You'd think except Mou binned him once before. I actually think he could thrive at City but many clubs will be in for him. Ultimately I imagine it'll be between Chelsea & United since neither Costa nor Ibra are really longterm options

His goal record is pretty impressive but wouldn't fit into the way we play and for a a plan B he wouldn't come here for our bench. Oh and if Koeman thinks money and Rooney be a good exchange he has gone down in my estimation as a manager! Rooney is dog shit and a liability.

His goal scoring record for a 23 year old is absolutely brilliant. Personally think he is at his level (for now) and should stay there for another year or so, certainly don't think he'd fit in at city.

Also he wants champions league football so a move to united is (currently) off the cards.

Everton always was a stepping stone, now they just gotta hope to get big money that they can reinvest either in the squad or into the new stadium they are eyeing up.

Chelsea or PSG for me, think Mourinho has burnt that particular bridge and few others could/would offer Everton the transfer fee they'd expect.

Thinks he's bigger than Everton, I believe that's his level/best situation.

He won't listen to me though so that means very little.

I used to think the same but he's on track to get 25 PL goals this season at least, in a team where Ross Barkley is the best creative option. Think he's too good for them personally. I can see him at an Atletico/PSG size club.

He'll go to United in exchange for Rooney, Rashford + cash. Mark my words.

Not really, he'd suit a club like yours.

Current Premier league top scorer, bullies defenses and scores some quality goals, over 50 caps for Belguim and his goal record for club and country is very good all this and he's only 23

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.