Romelu Lukaku

I can see him going to PSG, surely they won't persist with Cavani for much longer. That said, I think he should stay for 1 more year and then he could go anywhere with Lewendoski and Ronaldo not gettign any younger

in modern day football strikers generally do not hang around and lukaku will be no exception. sanchez looks likely to do the same this summer at arsenal so no club is immune to this. he could possibly score more goals than he already does but he seems to choose when he puts a shift in. laziness or an attitude problem, am not sure.

Can see him going back to Chelsea. Presumably he won't go to Mourinho who drove him out of Chelsea in the first place.
Don't see him fitting in with us.

Well it's keeps Bournemouth kicking off about the rags out of the news I suppose. This super agent doing his job for the Scum.

One of the turnstile operatives retiring then? He was a busted flush three seasons ago. Can't see any sense in anyone buying the FatScouseGit.

its his level to play and 2 games a month will cover his £300.000 a week wage

they talk of this big push for top 4 next season and big money is going to be spent in the summer from the new owners and even if lukaku leaves the money is going in the pot for new players but you wait and see with them lot and maybe they well just sell the best players and sign donkeys from new brighton

You'd think except Mou binned him once before. I actually think he could thrive at City but many clubs will be in for him. Ultimately I imagine it'll be between Chelsea & United since neither Costa nor Ibra are really longterm options
Costa is only 42, years left in him yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.