Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, what records of Ronaldo is he matching or beating?

He scored 47 goals in 49 games at the age of 20 for Barcelona and had about 200 career goals at Lukaku's age.

Lunacy to put any striker in the conversation with the greatest, full stop.

Yes Ronaldo scored more, but he has scored more goals at this age than CR7, Suarez and so on. To say he won't get better none of us know.

Man City isn't the team for him and maybe he won't cut it at the top level but we won't know until he is actually there.

The pure fact is that he is one of the best strikers in the premier league currently and it wouldn't be daft to say he can't make it to the next level. We will see.

Yes Ronaldo scored more, but he has scored more goals at this age than CR7, Suarez and so on. To say he won't get better none of us know.

Man City isn't the team for him and maybe he won't cut it at the top level but we won't know until he is actually there.

The pure fact is that he is one of the best strikers in the premier league currently and it wouldn't be daft to say he can't make it to the next level. We will see.
Tranny got 31 league goals at a slightly younger age than Lukaku is now. Suarez got 35 league goals in 33 games at 22.

The vast majority of his goals come in the last 10 minutes in games Everton are already winning. The ultimate stat padder. A touch like Edin Dzeko on a bad day and the vision of a premier league referee. Big strong lad though

The vast majority of his goals come in the last 10 minutes in games Everton are already winning. The ultimate stat padder. A touch like Edin Dzeko on a bad day and the vision of a premier league referee. Big strong lad though

He baffles me how he actually scores so many goals, his touch is garbage and his movement is even worse. I actually hope United spend big on him because there's far better out there.

He baffles me how he actually scores so many goals, his touch is garbage and his movement is even worse. I actually hope United spend big on him because there's far better out there.
His performance against United was one of the worst I've ever seen by a striker, how anyone could watch that and want him is beyond me. He had about 10 incredibly simple counter attack opportunities where he just had to look up and pass to his teammates and they'd be clear through, yet every time he just put his head down and ran down blind alleys.

Lol. This. Oh so this. :-)

Can't believe Conte is interested, he's got a first touch of a wooden brick. Very far from Costa's technical ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.