Romelu Lukaku

• Thread starter Deleted member 87819
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the rumoured €130m/£110m price is correct, we might get away with only breaking the transfer record once this summer. Depends how quickly Chelsea get things done.

this all frees up Haaland to the rags next summer.

Anyway, I'm sure we had Lukaku on our list and for whatever reason it wasn't a deal to be made.

I'm actually a big fan but at the price discussed he's not worth it. For £20-30m more we'll get a much more complete striker in Kane.
Yeah, I can only imagine we really are confident in getting Kane, who I would definitely prefer.

But if Kane falls through and we miss out on Romelu, that's a problem. Chelsea are moving hard.

Yeah, I can only imagine we really are confident in getting Kane, who I would definitely prefer.

But if Kane falls through and we miss out on Romelu, that's a problem. Chelsea are moving hard.
What are we supposed to do?

"Yeah Romelu I know Champions League winners Chelsea are making every effort to sign you and pay big money at that but any chance you could wait a few weeks on the off chance that the striker we preferred to you who we're extraordinarily confident about signing doesn't sign?"

I'm actually a big fan but at the price discussed he's not worth it. For £20-30m more we'll get a much more complete striker in Kane.

Completely agree. Lukaku is a big, burly striker, very good at making a nuisance of himself. Kane is a distinctly better all round footballer, in my view. I don't think people quite realise how Kane can function when he's got people like Foden, De Bruyne, Gundo and Fern (and possibly Bernardo and/or Grealish) feeding him.

What are we supposed to do?

"Yeah Romelu I know Champions League winners Chelsea are making every effort to sign you and pay big money at that but any chance you could wait a few weeks on the off chance that the striker we preferred to you who we're extraordinarily confident about signing doesn't sign?"

Didn't say we'd done anything wrong - like I said, I can only assume we are extraordinarily confident.

If all the noises are to be believed about Lukaku then Haaland certainly wont be moving to the bridge any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.