Romelu Lukaku

• Thread starter Deleted member 87819
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant believe we are interested in Lukaku, Even at 20 or 30m. Hes just not good enough imo. Im not interested in what hes done in Seri A as its not the PL. In the PL he had one really good season at Everton and the rest were pretty average as I recall. plus he must be nearly 30.

Last edited:
I know he’s with roc nation founded by jay z ... same as who represent De bruyne ? That might be the agency though, pastarello may well be the agent im not sure how it works ? I know he left mino raiola last year
P&P Sports are his registered agency, I doubt Jay Z's crowd have the licence or expertise for football, think that's more a commercial thing.

P&P Sports are his registered agency, I doubt Jay Z's crowd have the licence or expertise for football, think that's more a commercial thing.
Yeah you could be right mate it all gets quite confusing with agents , management companies , representatives etc

Cant believe we are interested in Lukaku, Even at 20 or 30m. Hes just not good enough imo. Im not interested in what hes done in Seri A as its not the PL. In the PL he had one really good season at Everton and the rest were pretty average as I recall. plus he must be nearly 30.
Agreed,plus I cant fathom how his big bull dozing style could compliment our finesse game. It reminds me of a Bony signing and we know how that went. It's a no for me.

Agreed,plus I cant fathom how his big bull dozing style could compliment our finesse game. It reminds me of a Bony signing and we know how that went. It's a no for me.
Bony had a fucking great first touch.

Really good striker - he scored roughly 1 in 2 at West Brom, Everton and United, imagine what he could do for a great team!

He isn't a traditional target man but scores bags of goals. Only worry for me would be adaptation to system - but that's based on how we are currently set up and playing, and clearly we are interested in a 'proper' no 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.